United Poker Festival is part of the new generation of live poker events: a low buy-in, a massive prize pool, and a total of 15 starting days in 3 different countries: Bulgaria, Romania, and North Macedonia.
The tournament has a buy-in of €250 and a guaranteed prize pool of €250,000. The Big Final of United Poker Festival will be held from June 20 to June 26 in Hotel Casino & Tower Suites in Golden Sands, Varna, Bulgaria.
United Poker Festival will have a total of 15 starting days: 8 Day 1As, held from March to June in 3 different countries and another 7 starting days (1B, 1C, 1D, 1E, 1F, 1G, 1H) from June 20 to June 23 during The Big Final in Casino International – Golden Sands, Varna.
The schedule of the 8 Day 1As
The structure of the starting days
- Starting stack: 50,000 chips.
- Each day 1 will continue until we reach 10% of the starting player field.
- Day 2 continues from level 17 on blinds 5,000/10,000/10,000.
- Min cash: €650 – you immediately get €250 and the rest – during the Big Final.
- Players can participate in just one Day 1A but are welcome to try for an additional qualification in days 1B-1H in Varna. Any additional qualification cashout is €1500 – the bigger stack continues to Day 2.
The ***** International Hotel Casino & Tower Suites is one of the most spectacular hotels on the Bulgarian seaside.
Located in the Golden Sands Resort, just a few steps from the beach and just half an hour from Varna airport, the luxurious hotel offers stunning park and sea views.
Guests are welcome to enjoy 24-hour Casino access and entertainment with daily poker cash games and tournaments, Skyfall Infinity Pool Bar & Food, fine dining, extensive Spa services, Executive Lounge, a modern conference center with 10 meeting rooms and an amphitheater hall, a dedicated Concierge team, Shopping center, Kids Club, Wi-Fi, and free indoor parking with controlled access – everything you need for a magnificent and memorable stay!